Followers

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Height of Hypocrisy

I’m saddened to hear the demise of a great statesman Shri.Vajpayee ji. May his soul Rest In Peace. but I am shocked to see the reporting of media every news channel are showing Vajpayee since the news out. everybody is saying good things about late. Atal ji, before a few hours my roommate was saying to me that Atal Ji was a good person or a good politician. he can't die, generally, he always criticized the BJP government and other BJP leader. But today he was getting emotional because it is compulsory. and everybody is doing the same as Bollywood celebrities and politician are praising Atal Ji for his greatness. and all the people of the country praising him on the basis of his greatness. but they didn't vote him after 2004. this is the greatness of our country and our people they will remember a human after his or her leaving after death respect is compulsory. I can't express more today, I don't have word today.



Kailash Bhagat

No comments:

Post a Comment

मेंटल ही है

कंगना रानोत की आगामी फिल्म 'जजमेंटल है क्या' के काफी चर्चे है। हिंदी फिल्म  'गैंगस्टर' सें अपने अभिनय की शुरूआत करने वाली इस...

The Businee of News