Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Afterall He is Your Husband

After a long time, around one and half years, I dialed my close friend's number and she picked up the phone and started crying. I asked her what happened, she told me that he had beaten me up again. "why '' I ask. She told me that "afterall he is my husband". These words are enough for her to shut my mouth. because these words she heard from her mom, her mom heard from her grandmother, and  grandmother heard from her great grandmother. I can't understand from where this bullshit came up in our society. I didn't read anywhere that your husband can beat you. If it is written somewhere in any book, I would like to read that book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

मेंटल ही है

कंगना रानोत की आगामी फिल्म 'जजमेंटल है क्या' के काफी चर्चे है। हिंदी फिल्म  'गैंगस्टर' सें अपने अभिनय की शुरूआत करने वाली इस...

The Businee of News